Saturday, January 30, 2010

Exquisite Game

Last night I threw away my vow of staying in and doing my readings and catching up on homework, as I was convinced by my friends that that idea was just way too boring and lame. I got the group at the party to play a game. It's based on an artistic concept called Exquisite Corpse, where an artist would draw the head of a person and then fold it up on the paper and hand it off to the next artist who would complete the torso and so on.


But, instead of drawing parts of the body onto the paper, each person writes down a sentence, folds the paper so no one sees it, and then someone who can yell over top of everyone's drunken giggles reads out the hilarious quotes and blurbs. This game can form some of the most hilarious monologues you'll ever here. Try it out, yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment